Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Outfit of the Day!

I wore this outfit to school today. It includes some of my favorite pieces, the floral printed jeans and my favorite fall flats! Plus, paired with the long sleeved black sheer top kept it so the whole outfit wasn't overdone-- something that can happen when you wear printed pants. Here's a closer look at the shoes since they are kind of hard to see in the picture:
They are the Conncord flat from Steve Madden and I am totally obsessed. They are so cute, comfortable and can be perfect for casual wear and a night out-- I totally recommend them to everybody.

Top: Urban Outfitters
Bottoms: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Steve Madden
Watch: Toy Watch 

It's hard to see in the picture but I decided to pair this outfit with a simple necklace, earrings (see below)  and a pandora bracelet to go with my white watch. 
Both pieces are from Tiffany&Co.

Hope you enjoyed my outfit!
 XOXO, Emma 




No comments:

Post a Comment